2022 Weaving Memories – Let’s Hit The Target
Every year Camp Weaver is proud to host a fundraising event to kick-off the “Send a Kid to Camp” Annual Giving Campaign.
Our Annual “Send a Kid to Camp” Giving Campaign program provides scholarships for underserved, underprivileged, deserving children to attend summer camp and participate in valuable outdoor education opportunities. Many children never have the opportunity to experience the magic of camp and it is our goal to ensure that every child has this opportunity.
With the support of donors and local businesses we will build a better us by ensuring that YMCA Camp Weaver’s doors are open to all. All of the support we receive helps hundreds of youth live healthier and happier lives. Camp helps kids to do better in school, lessening the detrimental effects of summer learning loss and builds invaluable self confidence.
2022 Event Overview
- 2022 Weaving Memories Let’s Hit The Target
- When: Sunday May 1st, 2022, 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Where: YMCA Camp Weaver Warwick Pavilion
- Individual Tickets $50 / Sponsorships start at $1,000 PURCHASE HERE
- Dinner, Testimonial Speakers, Silent and Live Auction
The following is a snapshot of our achievements in 2021:
- 150 children were awarded scholarships to attend day and overnight camp sessions.
- 200 overnight campers participated in financial literacy camp.
- 48 children served from the Family Justice Center
- Partnered with organizations including Children’s Home Society, Partnership Village, Habitat for Humanity, North Carolina Bankers Association, Camp Hope and Camp Corral.
- 165 Military campers were served, across the southeast with priority given to children of a disabled, wounded or fallen parents.
We need your help to have a powerful impact on the lives of local children. To get involved, call our office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.