CampMinder works best with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge and will not work correctly if accessing on cellphones and IPads/tablets.
If you have any questions please call our office at (336) 697-0525 or visit our FAQ Page.
Online store for what to pack for camp! – New in 2019 you can buy all the supplies you will need for camp. 5% of all purchases come back to support camp weaver programs! Make packing for camp fun and easy while giving back to camp.
- Messages will be printed at 3 PM each day and delivered at dinner time. Any messages received after 3 PM will be delivered next day. On Friday messages will be printed at 12 noon and will be delivered at lunch.
*Please call the office if you do not know your camper’s cabin – 336.697.0525*
- Deposit reserves the spot for camp session and is deducted from the rate. Session deposit for day camp is $40. Session deposit for overnight camp is $100.
- Deposits are totally non refundable and non transferable for any reason.
- Balance of camp fees are due at least 2 weeks prior to beginning of each camp session.
- You may make payments of any amount from now until 2 weeks before the start of your camp session.
- The Y-Member discount is applicable when a camper is covered under a family membership during their summer camp session
- Cancellations received before May 1st can receive a refund of fees, less the deposit which is totally non refundable in all cases.
- In the case of accident or illness (that prevents child from participating in camp programs), sessions can be transferred to a later session upon director approval. Verification in writing from your child’s physician is required stating that the child cannot attend camp. Please contact our office immediately if your child is unable to attend camp for any reason.
- The camp director reserves the right to decline the application of any child, or send home any child who, according to the Director’s discretion, if the child is not a desirable associate for the other campers, or puts themselves or others at risk. If a child is dismissed from camp, there will be no refund issued.
For offline registration please print off the appropriate documents above for the type Camp you want your camper to attend and mail it to us here at Camp Weaver. If you need further information please contact our Camp office.
YMCA Camp Weaver
4924 Tapawingo Trail
Greensboro, NC 27406
We have a wait list for Financial Assistance for our 2019 summer camp programs the application is here: 2019 Financial Assistance Packet
Please email email@example.com or call 336.697.0525 if you have any questions about scholarship funds to assist with camp fees or set up a payment plan. Completed packets can be mailed to our address, scanned and emailed or faxed (336-697-0596) to our office by April 15th 2019.
We would love for your family to come out and meet the Camp Weaver staff, explore the grounds, and participate in some of our fun camp activities before camp. Come visit, and be sure to bring a friend! Open Houses begin in Herman Hall and a cookout lunch is provided.