Register NOW for Summer 2017 and other upcoming events by logging in above!
CLICK HERE to update camper information or make payment online
- If you are registering a returning camper please do not create a new user name and password
- If you are unable to log in using your existing log in information (same as you used last season) please contact our camp office 336.697.0525 or email@example.com
- You may also register by postal mail, email or fax:
Upon completion of registration there are some additional requirements. Please visit our Parent Connection Page for further details.
Financial Assistance for our camp programs is available:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336.697.0525 if you have any questions about scholarship funds to assist with camp fees or set up a payment plan.
2017 Open House Dates: March 5th, April 23rd, May 21st from 2-4 PM
We would love for your family to come out and meet the Camp Weaver staff, explore the grounds, and participate in some of our fun camp activities before camp. Come visit, and be sure to bring a friend!
- Deposit reserves the spot for camp session and is deducted from the rate. Session deposit for day camp is $40. Session deposit for overnight camp is $100.
- Deposits are totally non refundable and non transferable for any reason.
- Balance of camp fees are due at least 2 weeks prior to beginning of camp session.
- You may make payments of any amount from now until 2 weeks before the start of your camp session.
- Cancellations received before May 1st can receive a refund of fees, less the deposit which is totally non refundable in all cases.
- In the case of accident or illness (that prevents child from participating in camp programs), sessions can be transferred or refunded (balance of fees, less deposit). Verification in writing from your child’s physician is required.
- Please contact our office immediately if your child is unable to attend camp for any reason.
- The camp director reserves the right to decline the application of any child, or send home any child who, according to the Director’s discretion, if the child is not a desirable associate for the other campers, or puts themselves or others at risk. If a child is dismissed from camp, there will be no refund issued.
YMCA CAMP WEAVER
4924 TAPAWINGO TRAIL
GREENSBORO, NC 27406