Financial assistance is granted based on the need demonstrated by household income and/or extenuating circumstances and is on a sliding scale.
Financial Assistance can be applied to programs and services throughout the YMCA of Greensboro association. This includes:
- Camp Weaver Summer Camp (overnight and day camp)
- Camp Weaver Summer Teen Leadership Camps
- Camp Weaver Weekend Camps
- YMCA of Greensboro Membership
- Afterschool at a YMCA of Greensboro branch
- Swim Lessons at a YMCA of Greensboro branch
- Teen Programs at a YMCA of Greensboro branch
- Wellness Programs at a YMCA of Greensboro branch
- Youth Sports at a YMCA of Greensboro branch
- And more!
Open Doors Financial Assistance Program
Deeply rooted in our community, it is the mission of the YMCA to make our programs and services affordable for all. Programs are available to all regardless of age, income, ability, race or religion. Based on available resources and sliding scale eligibility, the Y will not turn anyone away due to an inability to pay full fees. Our Financial Assistance Program provides assistance based on need through an easy application process. Much of the financial assistance money shared are made possible through the generosity of those who donate to YMCA Camp Weaver.
To apply for financial assistance, please fill out the online application or download the application (español) and provide the supporting financial documents (español) to the YMCA Camp Weaver. The YMCA will process it and contact you about your rate. Please make sure to use the checklist (español) to ensure the quickest possible evaluation of your application.