- Deposit reserves the spot for camp session and is deducted from the rate. Session deposit for day camp is $50. Session deposit for overnight camp is $100.
- Balance of camp fees are due at least three (3) weeks prior to beginning of each camp session.
- You may make payments of any amount from now until three (3) weeks before the start of your camp session.
- The YMCA membership rate is applicable when a camper is covered under a family membership during their summer camp session.
- All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. Confirmation will be sent to you by email. If you do not receive a confirmation of cancellation, Camp has not received your cancellation notice.
- In the case of accident or illness (that prevents child from participating in camp programs), sessions can be transferred to a later session upon Camp Weaver Director approval. Verification in writing from your child’s physician is required stating that the child cannot attend camp. Please contact our office immediately if your child is unable to attend camp for any reason.
- The camp director reserves the right to decline the application of any child, or send home any child who, according to the Director’s discretion, negatively effects other campers experience, or puts themselves or others at risk. If a child is dismissed from camp, there will be no refund issued.
YMCA Camp Weaver is a part of the YMCA of Greensboro which is a charitable, not-for-profit, health and human services organization that is committed to helping people reach their full potential in mind, body and spirit. The organization’s mission is to serve its community regardless of financial abilities through the YMCA Financial Assistance Program.
To apply for the YMCA of Financial Assistance Program, please complete the following application.
Please note that there are several supporting financial documents (español) that must be provided with the application to process your request. Please read the following information carefully to ensure the accuracy of your paperwork. All financial assistance is granted on a sliding scale based on income and need. We do not provide 100% scholarships. Within two (2) weeks of receiving your award letter, you will be required to make a minimum 20% deposit per session to secure your camper’s session(s). Balances must be paid in full two (2) weeks prior to the camp session(s).
For questions about Financial Assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.