CampMinder works best with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge and will not work correctly if accessing on cellphones and IPads/tablets.
If you have any questions please call our office at (336) 697-0525 or visit our FAQ Page.
Online store for what to pack for camp! – You can now buy all the supplies you will need for camp. 5% of all purchases come back to support camp weaver programs! Make packing for camp fun and easy while giving back to camp.
- Deposit reserves the spot for camp session and is deducted from the rate. Session deposit for day camp is $40. Session deposit for overnight camp is $100.
- Balance of camp fees are due at least 2 weeks prior to beginning of each camp session.
- You may make payments of any amount from now until 2 weeks before the start of your camp session.
- The Y-Member discount is applicable when a camper is covered under a family membership during their summer camp session
- Overnight Camp cancellations received at least 2 weeks before session start date will receive a refund of fees paid per our updated 2021 policy. All cancellations must be in writing, emailed to the camp office at email@example.com. Confirmation will be sent to you by email. If you do not receive a confirmation of cancellation, Camp has not received your cancellation notice and no refund will be given.
- In the case of accident or illness (that prevents child from participating in camp programs), sessions can be transferred to a later session upon director approval. Verification in writing from your child’s physician is required stating that the child cannot attend camp. Please contact our office immediately if your child is unable to attend camp for any reason.
- The camp director reserves the right to decline the application of any child, or send home any child who, according to the Director’s discretion, is not a desirable associate for the other campers, or puts themselves or others at risk. If a child is dismissed from camp, there will be no refund issued.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336.697.0525 if you have any questions about scholarship funds to assist with camp fees or set up a payment plan.
Completed packets can be mailed to our address, scanned and emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (336-697-0596) to our office by April 15th 2021.
- Sunday March 7th Virtual Town Hall: What Camp Will Look Like
- Sunday April 18th In-Person* @ Camp Weaver 2-4 p.m.
- Sunday May 18th In-Person* @ Camp Weaver 2-4 p.m.
*In person open houses will have safety protocols in place for the protection of staff and guests. Event will be outdoors, please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Open Houses begin right outside of Herman Hall.
Come out and meet the Camp Weaver staff, explore the grounds, and participate in some of our fun camp activities before camp.
Please call our camp office 336-697-0525 to inquire about offline registration.