- Donate Online by credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal to the Annual “Send a Kid to Camp” Giving Campaign or Let’s Grow Camp Capital Campaign
- Donate by Check or Donor Advised Funds by making your check payable to: YMCA of Greensboro, Attention: Jennifer Criscuolo, 620 Green Valley Road, Suite 210, Greensboro, NC 27408
- Donate Stock by contacting Brenda Willis by email or call (336) 854-8410
- Donate Cryptocurrency — Click here to Donate Cryptocurrency
- Add the YMCA of Greensboro as a beneficiary to your will — Learn more about Legacy Gifts
- Honor your favorite counselor by donating — Learn more about Honoring Your Favorite Counselor
- Purchase items for camp through Amazon — Check out our Amazon Wish List
- Volunteer for a variety of programs and activities — Learn more about volunteer opportunities
LET’S GROW CAMP CAPITAL CAMPAIGN
With facilities overpopulated for current capacity and continued demand, this is the right time to make this incredible project a reality. The driving force behind this expansion is mission focused on our belief that every child who wants a camp experience should have the opportunity. YMCA camps are the highest impact youth programs in the national Y system due to their focus on the healthy development of young people in three core areas: achievement, belonging, and relationships.
Learn more about the Let’s Grow Camp Capital Campaign and join us as we expand out camp to serve more children throughout the year.
HONOR YOUR FAVORITE COUNSELOR
Each week during the summer around 300 kids get to form life-long friendships, set and reach goals, and try new activities at YMCA Camp Weaver. YMCA Camp Weaver provides $50,000+ in financial assistance each summer to children in need so that all youth in our community can participate in enriching summer programs. This is just one of the many ways YMCA Camp Weaver helps to develop the potential of children.
If your child loved camp this summer, please say thank you to your child’s favorite counselor by making a gift to Camp Weaver’s “Send a Kid to Camp” Campaign in their honor. When you honor your child’s counselor with a gift to the “Send a Kid to Camp” Campaign, you are ensuring that all children are able to have a life-changing camp experience.
Gifts of any amount are greatly appreciated and are 100% tax deductible. An acknowledgment of your gift will be sent to the counselor.
There are a number of volunteer opportunities here at Camp Weaver. We are always looking for the following positions.
- Medical Staff
- Staff Training
- Event Marketing (Races, Parades, Trunk or Treats etc.)
- Maintenance Skills
- Landscaping Skills
- And more! Contact us today to talk through your options.